RP8Si Automatic Drop Door Seal
Prices on this product are while stocks last, but they wont be here forever. Don't miss out!
Raven's automatic door bottom seal comes with a silicon rubber smoke seal that controls medium temperature smoke up to 200ºC.
The RP8Si is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor as soon as the door leaf is opened by a few millimetres, meaning that the operation of the door remains unaffected and there is no unnecessary drag on the seal itself.
The RP8Si is mounted into a 15mm x 34mm groove that needs to be routed into the bottom edge of the door. The seal drops to the floor once the door is closed due to the pressure against the door jamb on its actuating plunger.
The Raven RP8Si is supplied with rounded stainless steel end plates and screws.
- Conforms to Approved Document 'E' acoustic standards
- Also compliant to British Standard BS 476 Part 31:1 Cold Smoke Leakage
- Tested to 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure
- Maximum gap coverage of 13mm
* Due to the technical nature of our products they are designed to be installed by a professional.
* Actual product may vary from images.
** All information given is for guidance purposes only. Information is offered in good faith but cannot be used in place of current test evidence.
*** Diagrams not to scale.
**** Information is to the best of our knowledge and we reserve the right to change specification without notification.
We Also Recommend