Intumescent Double Flipper Strip
Pyroplex’s double flipper range is fire tested to BS 476 Parts 20 & 22 and smoke tested in accordance with BS 476 Part 31:1. It offers customers an alternative to the brush pile – and is often seen as more favourable in environments like hospitals, computer rooms and food preparation areas. The flippers also offer better acoustic properties than the brush pile. The double flipper comes in a variety of colours and has a black blade. The flippers are now thermally-fused to decrease the likelihood of delamination significantly.
- Fire tested in compliance with British Standard BS 476 Part 20:22
- Cold smoke tested in compliance with British Standard BS 476 Part 31:1
- Prevents the spread of fire and fast-moving cold smoke throughout a building in the event of a fire
- Perfect for environments like hospitals, computer rooms and food preparation areas
* Due to the technical nature of our products they are designed to be installed by a professional.
* Actual product may vary from images.
** All information given is for guidance purposes only. Information is offered in good faith but cannot be used in place of current test evidence.
*** Diagrams not to scale.
**** Information is to the best of our knowledge and we reserve the right to change specification without notification.
We Also Recommend