Aquamac 109 Foam Weather Seal
The Aquamac 109 foam weather seal is a specifically designed weather seal for timber and PVC doors and windows. It is the premium quality solution for keeping the best of the British weather at bay. Made of a water-repelling foam material, the Aquamac works best grooved into a rout in the door or window frame and is able to compress and make a weather tight seal once a door or window closes onto it.
- Aquamac is the industry-leading weather seal for timber doors and windows
- Backed by a Schlegel lifetime guarantee
- Impervious to paint and stain
- Aquamac offers outstanding energy efficiency, and conforms to BS644/BBA
- The water-repellent foam is unaffected by rot, mould or mildew and is immune to the effects of UV light and extreme cold weather
- Doesn’t shrink or stretch, even in extreme climatic conditions.
- Excellent memory - retains its original shape year after year to maintain a consistently high standard or weather seal.
- Compensates for window movement
- Lower insertion forces speed up fitting by 15%
Product profile size - 6.8x11mm
Recommended rout size - 2.7mm nominal
* Due to the technical nature of our products they are designed to be installed by a professional.
* Actual product may vary from images.
** All information given is for guidance purposes only. Information is offered in good faith but cannot be used in place of current test evidence.
*** Diagrams not to scale.
**** Information is to the best of our knowledge and we reserve the right to change specification without notification.
We Also Recommend