NOR710STOP Acoustic Perimeter Door Seal
The NOR710STOP is a slightly modified version of the hugely popular NOR710 surface mounted acoustic perimeter seal. It has been designed to fit into a kerf (saw cut) in the door stop, giving it extra rigidity.
It consists of a semi-rigid base with 2 flexible blades. These flexible blades act like triple glazing - known as 'dual air pocket technology' - that gives maximum acoustic performance along with smoke seal capabilities and energy saving properties.
The NOR710STOP is unaffected by door furniture including hinges and latches and is also highly durable being tested to 1,000,000 cycle tests!
- Sound reduction up to 48dB
- Protects against smoke compliant with British Standard BS 476 Pt 31:1 (cold smoke leakage)
- 1,000,000 cycle tested
- Stylish ultra smooth blades
- Dual Air Pocket Technology
* Due to the technical nature of our products they are designed to be installed by a professional.
* Actual product may vary from images.
** All information given is for guidance purposes only. Information is offered in good faith but cannot be used in place of current test evidence.
*** Diagrams not to scale.
**** Information is to the best of our knowledge and we reserve the right to change specification without notification.
We Also Recommend