Therm a Glaze 30 Glazing Seal
Supplied in 2100mm lengths
Therm A Glaze 30 is a 30 minute fire rated glazing seal for use in fire doors.
It has remained a popular choice for many joiner shops over the years due to its robustness despite its flexibility, which makes it easy to handle and very unlikely to break or become misshaped. The strips come in 2100mm lengths and are designed to fit either side of your pane of glass with a high tack self-adhesive backing to hold the strip in place.
This strip also benefits from being fully water stable, meaning that it is suitable for both external doors as well as in high humidity areas such as swimming pools and saunas, etc.
- A 30 minute fire rated glazing strip to be used on both sides of your pane of glass to prevent the spread of fire
- Fire rated in accordance with British Standard BS 476 Part 20:22
- Backed with a strong self-adhesive tape for easy application
- Flexible but robust, ensuring quick and hassle-free application
- Fully water stable allows for application in high humidity areas, for example swimming pools and saunas
* Due to the technical nature of our products they are designed to be installed by a professional.
* Actual product may vary from images.
** All information given is for guidance purposes only. Information is offered in good faith but cannot be used in place of current test evidence.
*** Diagrams not to scale.
**** Information is to the best of our knowledge and we reserve the right to change specification without notification.
We Also Recommend