Intumescent Brush Strip
Pyroplex’s fire and smoke strip combines intumescent material with a brush pile to prevent the transfer of both fire and smoke from one side of a timber door to another. This product has been tested on a number of single- and double-leaf door sets to BS 476 Part 22 regulation and is also independently assessed by third parties such as Certifire and BM Trada (please see Pyroplex's download section). All strips come with a high tack self-adhesive backing and can be cut to size for easy installation.
- Fire tested in compliance with British Standard BS 476 Part 20:22
- Cold smoke tested in compliance with British Standard BS 476 Part 31:1
- Prevents the spread of fire and fast-moving cold smoke throughout a building in the event of a fire
* Due to the technical nature of our products they are designed to be installed by a professional.
* Actual product may vary from images.
** All information given is for guidance purposes only. Information is offered in good faith but cannot be used in place of current test evidence.
*** Diagrams not to scale.
**** Information is to the best of our knowledge and we reserve the right to change specification without notification.
We Also Recommend